This privacy mostly pertains to the commenting system on my blog. This is a legal agreement between Aaron Hayman (“I”, “me”, or “my”) and one of the following (“you”, or “your”):
- a person registering for or using an account on my blog; or
- a person interacting with my website.
Your personal data information will not be shared with any third party except when:
- requested by law enforcement;
- it is necessary to protect my rights, safety, and property; or
- it is necessary to diagnose and fix problems with the service.
- You will not be shown ads.
- No cookies other than those that are necessary for site operation will be stored.
- Any new features that affect privacy will be strictly opt-in.
- You must not post spam.
- You must not post or submit any content to my blog that is illegal under Pennsylvania State or US Federal law.
- You must not post or submit any pornographic or offensive material.
- You must not use the comments to harass others.
- If you notice any data integrity, privacy, or security bugs in the service, please report it to me directly by private email. My email can be obtain in the about section of the site or in the navigation side bar (email icon).
- You must not abuse the service in ways that could harm or deny service to others.
- Please do not submit truly sensitive data to my comments. Everyone can read them.
- I may send you emails concerning the service or your account at any time (but I probably won’t).
- I will not send promotional emails.
- I may store server-side logs of requests received and responses sent.
- Any disputes will be settled under Pennsylvania State law.
- I reserve the right to delete any comments and accounts at my discretion, including for behavior that I deem irresponsible, offensive, or otherwise unwanted on my website.
- Your data is stored in the United States.
- When you log in, a cookie is stored to authenticate you on future visits.
- You user data will not be sold or used or given to any 3rd party for the purpose of serving ads or really any other reason. Even analytic information is maintained on my private server.
Use of the service is at your own risk. The service is provided as-is and has no warranty.